THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wreath Storage


I had a problem: a pile of wreaths in my office needed a home where they wouldn't get too beat up.
My solution:  in that same office was a wall with nothing on it.

And the wreath wall was born.

I used a level, and spaced the nails out about 21 inches.  I also had an extra (homeless) window, so I nailed hanging brackets on the back and hung a wreath on it using a big loop of jewelry hemp.  That way, I don't have to nail anything into the front of the window frame and I don't have to worry about different wreath sizes being centered.









As far as storage options go, I like it better than a Rubbermaid tote.

2 love notes:

Jessica said...

LOVE it! Looks so wonderful.

mandy said...

Darling! I can't believe J went for it, though! :)