THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Little Misleading

One thing that's great about being in a huge ward (church) is that there are tons of other girls interested in the same things you are, which means there are tons of fun clubs.  I go to Book Club, and Gardening Club, Craft night and Recipe Swap, and Playgroup.  And, no, that's not nearly all of them.  So it was no surprise that I saw a clipboard being passed around on Sunday for a new group.  What is it? I asked my friend.  A Hookers Club, was the response.

A Hookers Club? I'm sorry...?

I looked at the sign up.  Sure enough, it was titled "The Hookers Habit."  I know what you're thinking...the same thing I was...

...crochet.

I know, because that's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear about the habits of hookers, right?  I was actually a little too amused with it to actually sign up for the club, which I meant to do.  So, probably this Sunday I'll sign up to be a hooker.  And I'll form a new habit.  Involving yarn and crochet hooks.

3 love notes:

kim said...

that is funny! At least you still have relief society groups I guess, which is more than I can say about my branch. they are virtually non existent so now that I am the nursery leader I get exactly no female adult interaction except my instructor at the gym telling me what to do.

Jessica said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I did NOT even think of that when I read it! I am laughing so hard right now. Tears are actually starting to form. I saw it, but didn't read it all together to form the connection apparently. I just must be more pure than you. Ya, that's it. ;)

The Cook Fam said...

I don't think I EVER see the sign ups in Primary. You're going to have to let me know when you see them..... so that I too can sign up to be a hooker.