THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pint-sized Fairy Tale

The Princess and the Frog

 
Once upon a time, there was a lovely little princess whose mother adored her and loved taking hundreds of photos of her, but that is not really part of the story.

The princess loved to play and sing and laugh, and squeal occasionally.  And she'd look in her magic mirror.  And it would tell her that she was still the Sweetest in All the Land.



  And she'd feel happy about that.



So she'd gaze into the sunset...


...until she got tired at her 7:00 bedtime.



She loved to wave to the crowds, and they loved to tickle her and feed her rice cereal.



And she was always a lady



...and well groomed.



But she had to make sure that no one was following her.  Stranger--danger, you know.



She had a ball that she loved to play with.  Mostly because it was pink and smelled like strawberries.



But one day, she wasn't watching and...



it rolled away.  'Oh no!', cried the Princess.



She was heartbroken.  And then she heard a voice.  It was a frog and he said that he could rescue her ball, but she had to kiss him.



"Oh, dear," she thought.  "That is rather gross."



They settled on a firm handshake instead.



Suddenly, the frog turned into...Obi Wan Kenobi!!



"My hero!" exclaimed the Princess.



And they lived happily, albeit seriously, ever after.

10 love notes:

hannah k said...

oooh cute! She is going to LOVE that little story when she's older. And what a good looking hero!

EmmyMo said...

I think she looks like Girlie in the stranger danger pic.

Aubrey said...

Oh so cute! I don't know whether to laugh or cry, she's so sweet! You are so creative and the baby is so adorable. And of course the hero is so cute too! Thanks for warming my heart today!

Sarah Ringer said...

I love it! So many cute expressions to play off of!

mandy said...

oh. my. gosh. I am in love with her! How do you not just take pictures of her all day long? I have something for her try on--get your camera ready. :)

Also, can I just say that I finally took a moment to get caught up on your blog (you know how terrible I am about reading blogs these days!), and I was so pleased to see that, although I'd missed the cute pictures, you had already told me all the stories in person. LOVE that! Love that we talk enough to know all the little things going on in each others' lives. Please don't let that stop when I'm 1500+ miles away! :(

mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orsolya Nance said...

Oh, my Goodness ... this was the most amazing story!!!! You have the cutest children and the most inspiring imagination!!!

dan[and]rach said...

cuuutest :)

hilary said...

That was adorable!!

Cory Elvidge said...

LOL, so cute! :)