THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 30, 2011

And then he turned 6.

 

It's true. That cute little screaming baby of mine is 6 now.  I can hardly believe it!  We celebrated his day with homemade pizza,

an alien/monster theme birthday cookie,



and presents that included a remote control Millenium Falcon.
We continued the celebrating to his 'friend party'.


Monster plates


Sassy monster cups



Worms in dirt


Eyeballs


Lady monster toes



And bandaged monster toes

More eyeballs (made from $2 worth of styrofoam balls, round stickers and a sharpie) 

Assorted body parts


The party scene (Buddy had pants on by the party, don't worry)


Monster making supplies


My super cheap and easy 'pinata'


Monster footprints leading up to the house


I made stencils out of  parchment paper and sidewalk paint


All the party people


J serving up swamp slime drink


It was a 'make your own monster' affair


And mummy pizza

The birthday wish


Pin the eyes on the alien

 





Assorted posterboard monsters


Happy birthday, my sweet son!  You are so bright and talented and you amazing me every day.  Thanks for lighting up my life and teaching me so much.  I love you a million, billion, zillion.

3 love notes:

Aubrey said...

So cute! You are so creative! Your kids are so lucky to have you. Thanks for posting!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Oh, so sad we missed this awesome party! But so glad you posted pics since my boys are asking for a monster party, too! Miss you and the Things!

Happy Mom said...

Oh, my goodness this is the cutest b-day party EVER!

You are just too cute!