That was the lesson that I learned from school this year. Consequently, instead of buying shoes like this...
and this...
PS: Anyone need a bunch of cute, practically-brand-new-but-now-too-small-for-my-daughter girls shoes?
Life is a paradise for those who love many things with a passion.
That was the lesson that I learned from school this year. Consequently, instead of buying shoes like this...
Penned by Melynie at 2:31 PM
Labels: pertaining to kids
5 love notes:
Melynie, it was so good to talk to you last night! Are you for real? If you are, Lex loves the brown sandals and clogs - how much?
xo
Erinn
okay I figured it out without having to login, since I don't know what my login is...
Erinn
Okay, so I think those 1st grade shoes are pretty dang stylin'
I want them! Oh wait...I only have boys :)
The shoes you bought are proof that you can be comfy AND cute. My kind of style!
There is a really adorable card company that I discovered and they have a card that says:
"She was perfectly comfortable being exceptional, and she didn't mind telling him about it either."
I love it, especially because it reminds me of you.
Post a Comment