THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More Fall Decor

I heart Halloween. I do. Not creepy, gory, scary Halloween, but cute, playful, pretend Halloween. This year is Superhero Year. My kids and I pick out our theme at least a year in advance. Girlie will be SuperGirl, Sammy Batman (surprise), and Little Buddy will be a tiny little Superman. If I had the body for it, I'd go all out and be Wonder Woman. But, alas, it is not to be. One friend suggested I could get a cape and put bandaids, hand sanitizer, coupons, a glue gun, etc, on the back. It's entirely appropriate. You know I think moms are totally heroes.

But, before I move onto Halloween-themed posts, I thought I'd post a few more fall decor ideas. These can be table centerpieces, top buffets, decorate serving tables, accent side tables, you get the idea. Knock yourself out. If you have any specific questions about these, just ask.






























4 love notes:

Aura said...

Beautiful! I think we have really similar Fall decorating taste! I have the silver lanterns, and a handful of those little white and orange striped pumpkins.

Southern Fried Gal said...

Beautiful ideas! I adore lanterns!

Jessica said...

Cute ideas! The pictures are all so great. I cannot wait for Halloween.

knechted forever said...

These are beautiful!! I can just imagine you arranging and rearranging all day long to make these :) SUCH TALENT! It's great being your sister because I'll never have to pay you for your talent... you'll just decorate my house for free out of love!