Sammy: Is milk made from water and white?
Me: No, where does milk come from?
Girlie: Milk comes from cows.
Sammy: So, cows drink milk?
Me: No, cows produce milk.
Girlie: Like mommies make milk too.
Me: That's right. Mommy cows make milk.
Girlie concludes: So mommies are cows.
________________________________________
Girlie: Oh, my ear hurts.
Sammy: Why?
Girlie: I don't know. I hope I don't have a middle ear infection. (She had one in Jan.)
Sammy: WHAT? A METAL ear infection??
Girlie: NO, a miT-Tle ear infection.
Sammy: Oh, that is not awesome.
________________________________________
Sammy: Mommy, everyone starts on earth as a baby, right?Me: Yep, everyone starts as a baby.
(Pause)
Sammy: Except grandmas. Grandmas and mommies and daddies. Because someone has to feed the babies.
4 love notes:
The day you told me that last one, I was finding reason to bring it up in conversations, just so I could tell everyone about my adorable, hilarious nephew.
I love a chuckle in the morning. Sammy's a thinker!! I can tell!
SO funny.
I love how totally "awesome" these are. These little conversations are my favorite.
Post a Comment