THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Milk and More

Sammy: Is milk made from water and white?

Me: No, where does milk come from?

Girlie: Milk comes from cows.

Sammy: So, cows drink milk?

Me: No, cows produce milk.

Girlie: Like mommies make milk too.

Me: That's right. Mommy cows make milk.

Girlie concludes: So mommies are cows.

________________________________________

Girlie: Oh, my ear hurts.

Sammy: Why?

Girlie: I don't know. I hope I don't have a middle ear infection. (She had one in Jan.)

Sammy: WHAT? A METAL ear infection??

Girlie: NO, a miT-Tle ear infection.

Sammy: Oh, that is not awesome.

________________________________________

Sammy: Mommy, everyone starts on earth as a baby, right?

Me: Yep, everyone starts as a baby.


(Pause)

Sammy: Except grandmas. Grandmas and mommies and daddies. Because someone has to feed the babies.

4 love notes:

Miss Mim said...

The day you told me that last one, I was finding reason to bring it up in conversations, just so I could tell everyone about my adorable, hilarious nephew.

Happy Mom said...

I love a chuckle in the morning. Sammy's a thinker!! I can tell!

Amy R said...

SO funny.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I love how totally "awesome" these are. These little conversations are my favorite.