THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I was raised to be frugal and I'm married to a finance {budget} manager, but there's a little part deep down inside me that believes you can't really ever have too many purses.

2. My style is eclectic, and I love "flavors" from around the world: Chinese silk, Polish pottery, French linens, organic cotton, bamboo floors...so many to love!

3. One of the reasons I love Ann Taylor Loft is because their generous sizing makes me feel good about myself. I just can't fit a 6 at Old Navy. I just can't.

4. When I don't have to think about anything, I think about my kids, my husband, creative projects, and the goodness of life.

5. If I had to get one cosmetic surgery done, I'd choose a nose job.

6. I love to wear dresses on a regular basis, but my favorite outfit is a cute white tee and jeans.

7. I think I like the idea of camping more than I actually like camping. And I love the tiny tent models at Target.

8. Sometime even music without words can make me cry.

9. I'm a sucker for chocolate. And cheesecake. And combinations of both.

10. I like life without a whole lot of additives.

11. Beautiful things make me happy. (Thus my degree...)

12. I find life really, really funny.

13. I still like to build forts out of sheets.

14. My guilty pleasures are Grey's Anatomy and celebrity gossip.

15. I have no patience for rude people.

16. I hate paying full price for anything.

17. I s-u-c-k at sports, but I've made my peace with that.

18. I love with all my heart.

19. I've worked in a cafe, a law office, as a preschool art teacher, in a design lab, doing model homes, owned my own design business, and I had a paper route. For a month. To earn money for EFY.

20. I wilt in the heat.

21. I want to write a book someday.

22. I am exceptionally bad at parking.

23. I love fresh produce, the smell of lavender, fancy restaurants, dressing up, and being with my girlfriends.

24. I love throwing parties.

25. I love my family, God, and Jesus Christ.

6 love notes:

Lea said...

Oh, I think I like you, and I think we could have been good friends. Love the blog!

Lea

Liam's Mom said...

25 reasons to love you! You are just so wonderful!

Wish we could do girlfriend things together. One day we'll make it up there.

Amy R said...

I miss you.

Jessica said...

Wow, we are SO much alike...
1- ME TOO. Although I think mine is a kind of big part and it also includes shoes. Although I LOVE a great sale and hunting for clearance deals.

7- Ditto! And yes...I am crazy over anything miniature.

8- I know exactly what you mean. Music can really reach me in so many ways.

9- Me=chocoholic

14- I frequent people.com (shh don't tell.)

15, 16, 17, 18- ditto, ditto, DITT-O and ditto.

25- Me too, and I can tell you do.

Laura F said...

You're so girly... then you say you had a paper route??? What the?? Just kidding. Love the list, it's so you. I wish you were just a little closer!

Things' Mommy said...

Lea, lucky for us, there's still time. :) It's just a little harder when you can't actually hang out.

Gina, I can think of plenty of reasons to love you too. I'd love to have you up here!

Amy, I miss you too. A lot.

Jessica, how lucky I am to have a new friend like you. I have so much fun with you.

Laura, wish you could have moved THIS direction instead of back to St. Louis. You're one of my favorites.