THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Say "Cheese"


Well, the annual torture of family pictures is over.  My talented sis-in-law Cory did an amazing job.  And even though you'd think asking my sweet family to dress in coordinated clothing and take pictures is the same as asking them to eat staples, the only thing that comes close to how much I love looking at my family is looking at pictures of them.  So here are some pictures of my people.



I truly didn't know that getting a normal, nice picture of this fun kid was possible.  Really.
(That tells you how good Cory is). 
We may need to photoshop a 'nice' face onto a family picture.  Seriously, take a look at all of them!  He's like a little Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes).







11 love notes:

Leslie said...

What GORGEOUS pictures! Your children have the most amazing eyes. Truly.

Aubrey said...

Such a beautiful family! It was so good to see you guys. I hope your drive home went well. Come again soon!

HangerMom said...

Look at your sassy shoes! I LOVE them. Did you add the flower yourself?

These pictures are adorable. I wish kids could have as much fun posing for pictures as I have looking at them. We have our own torturous day ahead of us soon, too...

Gina said...

I love them all! You look so so so beautiful, Melynie!

Bryner Family said...

Wow! Those are awesome pictures! You look lovely as ever and I love your dress!

Rebecca said...

What fun family pictures!! It is a pain for all involved but I am like you and LOVE to look at them!

Happy Mom said...

Nothing but adorable! I love the big red flowers that the girls have. The picture of the two of you holding hands and looking at each other is stinking cute. And the fact that your son looks like Calvin just makes me happy!

jamie said...

LOVE all of it--it's so '50s. your family is adorable and your shoes are to.die.for! i have to know where you got them. and i'll say it again, i love your hair.

juleen said...

love these! so darling on so many levels! love love your hair. didn't see you long enough yesterday to say it but you can guarantee i thought it:)

The Cook Fam said...

So Cute!!! I am seriously thinking that you got your pics done at the same place that we did! We will chat. Anyway, you guys all look great!!!

Orsolya Nance said...

Absolutely fabulous ... every single one of them. I love the touches of red on the girls!!