THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bits and Pieces

After a lengthy blogcation, I'm back.  Here's a snippet of what we've been up to.


Kissing our reflections on the back door.  I am told someday I will miss all the finger (lip) prints around my house.  We will wait and see.



Some beach fun with good friends over Spring Break.  It looks all sunny and we tried to pretend it was warm by wearing capris and flip flops.


Buddy and his bff.  They walk around and talk like little people and I imagine the conversation to go something like "So, did you make anything cool with legos lately?"  "No, I've been more into nerf guns.  Oh, but I did have some goldfish for a snack the other day."  "Cool."

Can. not. get enough of this child.  If you ask her to do something, she says 'sure' but it sounds like 'sir', and it's the cutest thing you've ever heard.  She also has a giggle that's guaranteed to make you smile.


We are into ninjas lately.  That has nothing to do with this picture, but I thought it was worth a mention.

We took a fun chocolate factory tour.  It was great, except that the samples were the size of chocolate chips.  I had bigger expectations.

After the chocolate tour, we got ice cream (yeah, I was all kinds of wild and crazy.  And also to make up for the tiny samples.  Both of them.).  We stopped at the temple to walk around the beautiful grounds.




Then we stopped at Daddy's fancy office to say hi and give him some surprise chocolate.



We pushed a giant ball of granite around at the science center.  Same old-same old.



Went to a 3-D IMAX movie about dinosaurs.



Went on a hot date with my boyfriend.  We took a Savor Seattle tour at Pike Place Market (aka we walked around eating food for two hours).  Seriously, what could be better?


Just another random picture of my favorite 23 month old.  Might I add that Girlie has a matching dress.  One of the joys of my life is dressing my kids in coordinating clothes.


Then we went to Utah to watch these beautiful people get hitched.  Ahhhh....


Los padres.  How I adore them.  Aren't they cute??



My, what handsome boys!



She's pausing to smell the flowers.  She gets that from me.


Possibly one of my favorite pictures ever.  All of us, coordinating clothes, in front of the temple on a beautiful day.  Doesn't get much better than that.

Passed out on the way home.  Not me, no.  J's tummy hurt, so I ended up having to drive almost ALL THE WAY HOME, WHICH TOOK US ALMOST 16 VERY. PAINFUL. HOURS. It will be a long time before I go to Utah again.

If we lived there, we'd be home.  Someday.


Mother's Day celebration at school.  I am a mother.   Go ahead, celebrate me.



Fun hike with my cousin Adam and his family.  They just moved to the area.  Lucky us.




And lucky me, because I get to spend all day, every day with this cutie.  She melts my heart.  Every. single. day.




Yes, they're all mine.




Mr. T in the "Circus Alphabet" musical.  Atta boy.

It's also been birthday party central around here.  It seems that when I planned my kids, I thought "What a nice time of year to have a baby" and not "Wow, that's going to be three birthday parties in four weeks."  Slight miscalculation on my part.  Pictures to follow.  In case you didn't get enough here.

4 love notes:

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said...

So many great pictures and such beautiful kids (and parents)! It's always great to read an update from you. Next time you go to Utah, I hope you'll stop and take a nice break at the Rogers hotel :) It was cute to read that your little one says "sure". Joy says that too, she also says "no thank you" if you ask her to do something that she doesn't want to do. I hope you have a wonderful summer and I hope we get to see lots of pictures and hear all about it. Love you guys!

Leslie said...

I'm crying over the fact that you drove past my house to go to your sister's wedding and I didn't even get to see you...(sniff, sniff).

dave&hannah said...

what a fun update! love all the pictures. the more the better!