THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer To Do list

Last night over dinner we compiled a list of things we wanted to do this summer.  Whenever summer finally decides to show up, of course.  I tried my best not to edit.

TO DO

  • Go to Australia
  • Get a boomerang in Australia
  • go to Jump planet
  • go to Walmart to use my gift card
  • play baseball in Hawaii
  • build a castle
  • build a tree house
  • buy a bigger house with a bigger yard and bigger trees, then build a tree house
  • go to Canada
  • go to the splash pad and bring our dog
  • get a dog, first
  • go to the King Tut exhibit (we will do that one)
  • walk dogs
  • learn how to draw Mickey Mouse (now, where could we go to do that one...)
  • eat fish and chips in Seattle
  • Space Needle
  • Seattle Ducks
  • buy a police car (craigslist, perhaps?)
  • buy strawberry gum
  • popcorn (that was what Sweetie said when we asked her opinion)

Should be a fantastic summer.
What fun stuff are YOU doing this summer?

5 love notes:

Staci said...

Awesome!

I saw the title and thought, "Ooh! Maybe this will give me some fun ideas to do, too." Hmm... my kids would love it, but apart from drawing Mickey and buying some gum, I'm not sure they're up our alley :).

Melynie said...

Ah, how funny! Now I feel bad. I'll post a real list soon. :)

Aubrey said...

Very cute. Girlie is not very demanding, what a sweetie. It would be fun to see a list of what you are planning this summer. :)

jamie said...

we recently did ours too. my kids are right there with your kids--get a dog, walk the dog, bathe the dog, play with the dog...still not ready for that, yet. first priority--go to the maltby cafe together! we haven't yet been and it's been how long? three years?

dave&hannah said...

oh I LOVE these ideas. What an adventurous family you have. Just living the dream...oh and buying police cars and boomerangs in Australia.