THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

50 lbs of candy


That's what it felt like, anyway.  Here is my little Cougar team (complete with bubble wrap football pads).  Clearly it doesn't matter to us where they go to school. ;)    
Between the church trunk or treat, Microsoft trick or treating, and the neighborhood, there was a lot of candy to be had.  If you need any, just come to our house.

And then yesterday, having reached my personal Halloween saturation point, I tore everything down and now it is Fall here.  Ahhhh....

2 love notes:

JustusFam said...

I guess we all can't be Utah State fans. :-)

Aubrey said...

So, so cute! The baby is so adorable! We got all of our trick-or-treating done pretty early and then gave away a lot of the candy to trick-or-treaters. It's a win-win! Did you see the pictures on my blog? Have a great November! If you get bored, you should come here for Thanksgiving! It would be great to see you. :)