THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Drumroll, please...



Announcing the newest sweetheart to join our family: Little Red! Our little guy came at 4:54 a.m. on Monday, May 19, 2008.
He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz, and was 21 1/4" long. His most notable feature: his reddish hair!! I couldn't have been more surprised. The labor and delivery was (relatively speaking) great and pretty easy (again, this is still labor and delivery, mind you). Everyone gave him the weird-ish compliment of looking like a "c-section baby." He was out in three pushes, so he was all pink and perfectly shaped. He is a little doll, and so good and peaceful (that's unusual for our newborn offspring). We had a wonderful, wonderful experience at Progress West Hospital and came home on Wednesday. It was really funny, Girlie and Little Red are almost exactly 5 years apart, and we had Girlie's delivery nurse for Little Red's delivery. Five years later, different hospital--what are the odds? For my part, I'm doing (again, relatively) great. Recovery is going super fast and great. I even took all three kids to the doctor, BY MYSELF yesterday. Even I was impressed. I'm still totally exhausted; he nurses like it's going out of style, and for some reason, he's extra hungry at night. But, besides that, he's doing great, I'm up and about, the kids are completely in love with him (I have to protect Little Red from all of the extreme lovin'), and Mom is here helping us all. J hasn't noticed any change in sleeping pattern, but don't worry, his time is coming. J did an amazing job of juggling everything in our life while I was in the hospital. He was really, really wonderful and I feel so blessed to have such a support.

7 love notes:

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

You two make the most beautiful babies! Congratulations to all of you! I am glad everything is relatively going well. ;)

Much Love,
Gina

Karen said...

Oh my heavens, what a cute bunch of kiddos! Congratulations you guys...missin' you!
Love,
Justicia

The Wrights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wrights said...

Hooray! Congrats to you guys! What a beautiful little guys! You have a darling family! Please call if I can help in any way.

ashley said...

thanks for the announcement. he is adorable! so glad you have a blog and now I know where to check up on you! it is quite the feat taking all 3 to the doctor ... I still think so and its been 10 months! glad everything is going well. love ya - ash

Amy R said...

Love the aliases for the kiddos. They're perfect!

Terry said...

Oh my! All three of your kids are so beautiful! Should one family be so good-looking?!

I was delighted when my little red-head was born too. I have received many comments like "Where did that red hair come from?"

If you get a chance check out this post:
http://mommyterry.blogspot.com/2007/09/planet-with-no-red-heads.html