Love the pictures!!! Okay, I love them all, but especially those of Red - I haven't seen him for so long, and he's gotten so big!!! He's really a great mix of your other two kiddos. Sam-Sam's quite the little gentleman these days, isn't he, and not such a little guy. Cute Cute! Love the sass picture of girlie, too.
They dont look related at all!! They are so cute, and so big! I wonder if Red will still cry if I held him??? Oh, i got the cookie recipe off so go ahead and give us another!
Your house is gorgeous and your kids are adorable. So fun to see your new life. Maybe we'll end up in the northwest someday, too! So fun chatting with you online.
Oh. my. goodness. Red is so grown-up looking! Teeth! Hair! So unlike my bald, toothless baby. I miss your kids, too, not just you! I didn't realize that until now.
Hey girl! Sorry, that deleted post above mine was me... I was signed in under my parents name! Oops. But this is what I was trying to say...
Oh my goodness!!!! These pictures are FANTASTIC! I can't believe those kids of yours! Love it. Your blog is fun too! Thanks for giving me the address. Ours is waiteforcarolyn.blogspot
I am thrilled to be the mommy of 4 beautiful kids and have been married to my sweetheart for 14 years. I'm also a recently 'retired' interior designer, and enjoy anything remotely creative. My four little ones I'll call Girlie (11), Sam-Sam the Wild Man (8 going on 15), Little Buddy (6), and Sweetie (4 adorable years).
8 love notes:
Love the pictures!!! Okay, I love them all, but especially those of Red - I haven't seen him for so long, and he's gotten so big!!! He's really a great mix of your other two kiddos. Sam-Sam's quite the little gentleman these days, isn't he, and not such a little guy. Cute Cute! Love the sass picture of girlie, too.
They dont look related at all!! They are so cute, and so big! I wonder if Red will still cry if I held him???
Oh, i got the cookie recipe off so go ahead and give us another!
So, so cute! What beautiful children and a very talented photographer!
Mel!
Your house is gorgeous and your kids are adorable. So fun to see your new life. Maybe we'll end up in the northwest someday, too! So fun chatting with you online.
Emily
Oh. my. goodness. Red is so grown-up looking! Teeth! Hair! So unlike my bald, toothless baby. I miss your kids, too, not just you! I didn't realize that until now.
Those turned out so beautiful! Great work, Ma!
What kind of camera do you have?
Hey girl! Sorry, that deleted post above mine was me... I was signed in under my parents name! Oops. But this is what I was trying to say...
Oh my goodness!!!! These pictures are FANTASTIC! I can't believe those kids of yours! Love it. Your blog is fun too! Thanks for giving me the address. Ours is waiteforcarolyn.blogspot
So I'll blog ya later!
Post a Comment