THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Expelled

Sammy cleared out his school folder and handed me a half sheet.

"Oh, nooo..," I groaned as I saw the words 'A Note from the Nurse' at the top.  What deadly disease has infiltrated the classroom now?

Strep throat.  Awesome.  I've been trying to keep everyone healthy for our Disney trip. Argh!!

"Great," I said sarcastically. "Someone in your class has strep throat.  You've been exposed."

He looked shocked, "I've been EXPOSED because someone has strep throat???"

"Yes that's how it works.  If someone gets sick, the whole class is exposed."

"What??  The whole class????  That's not even fair!" he said indignantly.

"Well hopefully you don't get strep throat."

"That doesn't even matter.  I can't even believe that I get kicked out of school because someone in my class got sick!!"  

Ah....

4 love notes:

Aubrey said...

I hope you all stay healthy for your trip. Such a cute story, kids are funny. Good luck!

hannah k said...

AHAHAHAH!!! Dave and I DIED laughing! He's the funniest little smarty pants that draws the funniest conclusions ever!!! I love him so much. I'm so glad you have funny kids!

Karen Loutzenhiser said...

That's the BEST.

Sarah Ringer said...

So funny! Miss your cute, funny kids! Love all your new updates!