THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

We went to the farm, to the farm, to the farm

In case you didn't know this about me, I'm one of those crazy moms that signs up for everything having to do with her kiddos.  Which is why I went on three field trips to the same place within 2 weeks.
 
The Farm in Snohomish! 
 
 
...with a cute 4th grader...
 
 
 
and her gal pals...
 
 
 
 
...and a dashing 1st grader
 
 
(and a class full of little girls that adore him)


 
...and a spunky little preschooler with his {cute-crazy} little sis
 
 
...in the freezing rain



 
After all that, I didn't have any farm energy left to haul us all to a pumpkin patch for family pics.  I'll just photostitch a bunch of these together. :)
 
I love being one of those crazy moms.
 
 

2 love notes:

Aubrey said...

You're an awesome Mom! I can't believe how long your little one's hair is, she's so adorable. And your oldest boy is quite a handsome devil. And your other kids are so adorable too. It looks like you're having lots of fun this fall. Keep up the good work!

Bryner Family said...

I love being that crazy mom too! :) Maybe we can see each other again someday and our cute kids can play together! :)