THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If I May...


If I may put in a little plug ...announcing "Life is so Delicious" Etsy style!  I've opened up at teensy little Etsy shop, and I'm kind of excited about it.  So, I'd love for you to take a minute, check it out, tell me what you think.

And to celebrate, I'm offering sets of my Personalized Notecards for only $12 (reg $18). (sale ends Friday).  Or, use coupon code DELISH for 15% off anything in my shop! (coupon ends 2/28)

Have a delicious day!


4 love notes:

hannah said...

oooh fun! I'm so excited about this. I've had a peek and you have THE CUTEST things up! If only I had a little girl to use those adorable purse pictures. Good thing I need thank you notes!

Amy said...

It's all so delicious!

kim said...

You are so stinkin cute! I just love you!

Orsolya Nance said...

Congratulations Dear!!! So proud of you and so inspired by you!!! Wishing you the best for your wonderfully cute business!!!