THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just in Case

I was up all night with contractions that were 6 min apart. Of course, this morning they're all gone, but it put me into a flurry--kicking myself for not packing my hospital bag, printing off my birth plan, updating my blog. You know, the important things.

So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to document a few little goings on, before we have a big going on and I drop off the social radar.

The weather is finally warm and sunny, so we headed down to Lake Washington yesterday. Living here is incredible--it's like living in a garden. Huge, flowing bushes and trees everywhere. Sunshine, 74 degrees, no bugs--my kind of outdoors. :) We love going down by the water and watching the boats.
My favorite people.

My cute Girlie. We're not used to this big, bright, yellow thing in the sky. Makes it hard to see.

I love you. Now let me break your arm.



Belly check.

This is the response I get to "Smile, baby!!"


A rare picture with all of us.

This was right before the kids rolled down a hill, that happened to be completely muddy.

More updates below. I'm off to pack my hospital bag.

6 love notes:

Amy said...

Oh, man, I never should have let you know about the roaches. Now I'll never get you to move back!

Glad to hear you're ready for your impending, uh, torture. And the loveliness that follows.

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. Glad you had fun in the sun!

Aubrey said...

It's so beautiful here when it's sunny! The sun seems so much brighter here, I don't know if that's because it's so cloudy here usually or because the air is so clear. I'll miss it.

hilary said...

As always, delightful!

wright said...

Love the pics! Good luck--another new one soon! That's exciting!! And BTW--you are an absolutely darling pregnant lady!! Seriously--all those wrong comments are from people who are simply jealous! (:

Happy Mom said...

Adorable pictures! My fav is your belly check. I wish I was that cute pregnant!

Congrats on the new baby