THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Calling all moms



I don't usually "plug" things, because that is not why I blog. I usually stick to projecting random, personal drivel out there in cyberspace. BUT, I am too excited about this, and I have to share the wealth.

This website is for homeschoolers, or for moms like me that love teaching their kids stuff, or anyone who has an interest in kids and how they work. One of my dearest, longtime friends--Karen-- is a brilliant, and I do mean brilliant, homeschooler. She somehow manages to educate her four kids in a fun, interesting project-based curriculum. She's one of those women who somehow does it all. I stand in awe.

I check out her website for fun, easy ideas to do with my kids. I don't know about you, but I can always use ideas to keep my kids busy and learning. Karen, together with her sister, has got lesson plans, theory behind teaching, and projects. It's absolutely fantastic. Check it out!

4 love notes:

Karen said...

You give me far more credit than I deserve! How much do I owe you?

JustusFam said...

So i checked it out...is it my screen or is it hard to see the type?

Things' Mommy said...

It never has been before, Chris, but as I looked at it just now I couldn't see anything either! Check back later, maybe it was a cyberspace glich.

Karen said...

There was a crazy glitch, just for a few hours. It's all fixed!