THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

St. Louis Darlings

I am going through all of my Christmas decorations, repacking things. Space constraints requires it. Part of why it is taking so very, very long to get settled. :)

Anyway, I am repacking all of my ornaments, many of which are from you--from our annual Christmas party ornament exchange. Sweet memories come flooding back--and I remember who each of these is from. And the craziness that went along with it. I'm actually a little teary.

Thank you, thank you for such fun memories and sweet friendships, you darling sisters in St. Louis. I love you.

3 love notes:

The Wrights said...

AND we LOVE you! Sweet, sweet memories is the truth!

Amy R said...

Oh, how sweet! We definitely miss you, too, especially at Christmas time! But you will live on through the ornament exchange.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Luff--you are the cutest. I am hugging you from a very long distance, even if I wasn't involved in the ornament exchange.