THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Reasons I'm Glad I'm Not a Celebrity

10. I kind of want to stay married. To the same person.

9. I might have to name my kids after fruit.

8. I would have to wear sizes that are non-numbers.

7. I might have to do a stint in rehab.

6. I love carbs.

5. Using shoes twice = media mocking.

4. Two words-- "highlight maintenance".

3. I'm scared of needles. And scalpels.

2. To avoid people.com's Fashion Faceoff.

1. I don't think skinny dipping counts as being scandalous.

4 love notes:

Amy R said...

I'm glad, too. I can only imagine what the media might say about my current size/weight. Instead, Cherilyn tells me I've lost weight very quickly. Definitely better.

Becky said...

#11. Having all those multiple homes would be hard to clean.

I can barely keep up with my one home!

Chelsea said...

I'm in the mood for one of our projects! Wish you were still here.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I LOVE this, but I am totally all about lipo these days.