THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy 3rd, Big Man Sam!










This is a little belated, since his birthday was actually Sept. 13th. But, folks, that just about the speed we're going nowadays. For your viewing pleasure, here is a recap of Sammy's third birthday. After I suffered through the bitter guilt of not throwing him a big 'friend' birthday party, we decided to just have a fun family day. It included going to the zoo, riding the train, a family party (embarrassingly enough, I succumbed to a popular character theme--NOT because I, in any way, thought that it was acceptably creative, but because my little boy has huge, beautiful eyes that light up when he says "I want a SPIDERMAN CAKE!!!!"), playing baseball outside with his new set, and having popcorn and a movie. I can't believe he's already THREE, and at the same time, I can't believe he's ONLY three.

6 love notes:

Laura F said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! I can't believe he's already THREE!

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

Gosh he is so dang handsome! He is making Girlie look small... he's so tall!

Aubrey said...

So, so cute! What a beautiful family you have! The baby has grown up so much. I can't wait to meet your kids in person! See you soon!

JustusFam said...

Happy b-day first!!! Wow 3 years! Second...I am SO sorry we missed your going away party...We will miss you lots! Enjoy Seattle! I hear its a great place to live and play! Love you

Amy R said...

Don't be so embarrassed about the character theme. Some of us have simply the theme "birthday party" and that's about all we can come up with.

Wright said...

Happy bday little man! Hope your house hunting went well! K loves spiderman too--boys are boys.